Sunday, October 3, 2010

LOL DAYS * miss them*

School days are so much fun, nothing complicated with no worries about future and stuff...Well, I have changed a fair number of schools , i do not know what goes wrong , i get easily bored with a school,(even though i will be having fun at the same time) the maximum is about three years in a school i guess!! ..:P I did my fourth grade in a school opposite to my house, made good friends , had so much fun then when school day fever came to descend they kept auditions for dance numbers, and i did not get through that i got so mad and i went to my parents that evening cried and squealed my heart out to them.... finally i got what i want!! changed my school :P  besides another reason was my folks were thinking of putting my brother in a different school as well, as  the younger one always look upto the elder one, i wanted to change as well..but the reason i told my parents was i did not get through the dance audition.. 
             The fact was  i changed two schools by the time i reached my tenth grade ...(funny why i did that). In my tenth met an old friend of mine from CSI (thats the school i studied in my 4th) in my Maths tuition, what a reunion that was!! :P ... eventhough we both were so nearby we never met in like 6 years.her name was teddy*..so that week (or the next i forgot) through teddy called some of my friends and we met at my home for lunch..we had loads to catch up, and a thought struck me then...CHANGE UR SCHOOL BACK TO CSI!! and i liked the idea .. :D
              During my tenth summer holidays went to my mother one day and asked her " Mom can i change my school to CSI? she was like  why? 
i was not out of reason... told her i want to learn french which is not available in my old school..My mom suprisingly agreed!!... so joined CSI the next week, was so happy , conveyed the news to teddy, we both are jumping up and down..

             On our first day of school, four of us *teddy, *quacks,*moncs, and myself(fine noodles it is!!) went together...we were all in different groups in our high school...but everyday after school we made it a point to hang out in my place for awhile and then leave home....i remember us sitting on the steps of my house in the portego, munching something ,doing a little gossip,talk about any cute guys!! ecetera ... teddy will crack good jokes , because everyday she will have some laugh gags for us!!! one thing i regretted the end of my 12th year , should never have changed this school ever!! would have had the best times!! My high school was something i can never forget!! miss u girls!!One thing i realised with all my school changing scenarios, some people are meant to be in your life even if time can seperate them from you!!
          Its been so long , Five years have passed, met rather occassionaly a few years ago maybe..never all four of us together ..!! especially moncs one busy bee she is!! Hope to have the foursome reunion soon,! Atleast this Christmas, which would be the best christmas gift for moi!! miss you all....School life would not have been more fun without you 3! HUgS!! 


*names are changed!!


           

No comments: