Saturday, October 2, 2010

Musiq! Music!! Musix!!!

  *My music player will be in tears if it could!!*  
 Howdy!!! Music is my passion. I can say it is more part of me. It is one way  I can forget my worries, anxiety, or anything bad and can  totally be myself. I listen mostly to Pop, Hiphop, a little bit of rock when I feel like it…Mostly connect with girl artists,  and a few guy artists like Enrique for instance!! Whoa!!... I remember when I was a teen, used to be an ardent fan of Britney and eventually it died out, Phew! Am glad I did!!!
                     
          Some of my favourite artists I still don mind listening to are Delta Goodrem (she is amazing, wonderful lyrics), Selena Gomez (I started liking her after watching the movie another Cinderella story and princess protection program J, her songs are okay to listen when your in this jumpy mindset!!),Hillary duff, Taylor swift, Lady Gaga (she looks like a weirdo but her  music sure does rocks!!) and all the Glee tracks…. , a few good songs by Black Eyed Peas, Usher, John denver, Pointer sisters, Toto,  (still cant let go off  the 80’s).
             To me contemporary artists says it all! Nothing compared to them, in my opinion i think the songs are perfectly blended to the present lifestyle and at times speaks out what am going through, very meaningful and makes lot of sense to me. One of my favourite artists in that category are Rebecca st james (all of hers are too good), Susan ashton(“Move me” is one amazing song, typical me!!), Michelle tumes (“Dream”..dreamy track and very beautifully sung), Barlowgal (“Never Alone” there are times when I have felt exactly what they mean in that song!)
 Now am not being sidey here pals!! What am trying to say is any song with meaningful lyrics and good music  are worth listening to!!! Choose the right music and have fun!!hope i din bore you...... Adios!! :)

No comments: